Thursday, January 6, 2011

2 years ago...


 

Its hard to believe that it has been 2 years since we first learned that God chose Luci as our daughter!  That's right, 2 years ago today we got a phone call that changed our lives!  I will never forget where I was (my office getting ready to rush out the door, heading to Bentonville...boy did I stop and sit down!), the conversation (stunned silence on my part intermingled with "really?!" and "WOW!"), and how I felt (like nothing else mattered and I had to get home right then).

Luci...You are amazing and I can't imagine our lives without you!  You are sweet, a little bits nuts, loving, smart, silly, girly and tomboyish at the same time, shy, and boisterous!  We love you to pieces!


1 comment:

Jen said...

That is so sweet! I felt the same way when we got our referral... like nothing else mattered and I had to get home right away! I skipped out of work in a hurry!